We understand your concerns about safety and security and want to assure you that we make every effort to safeguard your privacy when you make donations through our platform or otherwise utilize our services. Our mission is to help you support fundraisers for Adivasi welfare, anywhere in India – in a convenient and secure manner.
1. General Provisions
We take reasonable security precautions to protect the personal information that we collect and you provide to us. We meet commercially reasonable standards for online payment protection. We use up-to-date industry-accepted tools and technology protocols, including but not limited to, firewalls and encryption, to protect against the loss, misuse and unauthorized alteration of the information we collect. Tribalzone Network helps to protect your information by working with our service providers who provide a secure and safe environment for credit card donations. Please remember that the safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or you have chosen) a login ID or password to access certain services or areas of the Websites, you are responsible for keeping this ID and/or password confidential. We ask that you not share such information with anyone or allow anyone to sign-in using your credentials.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we put in place for your protection.
What Information Do We Collect?
As discussed in greater detail below, we collect two types of information: personal information you submit to us voluntarily and information we collect automatically when you use our Websites or Services. “Personal information” is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person. Personal information we collect may include your name, phone number, mailing address, email address and payment information, such as last four digits of credit card number and expiration date. We outline data we collect in more detail below. We may collect information from you when you use our Websites, such as when you sign up for a Tribalzone Network, subscribe to our newsletters, register to attend a webinar, or make a donation.
When you submit payment information to us via the Websites, you consent to providing your payment information to us and to our service providers processing the donation to the extent required to provide our Services to you. When we collect payment information directly from you, we transmit this payment information directly to our service provider.
This information may be provided:
- in the course of communications between you and us (including by phone, email, chat, Website or otherwise);
- when you register for an account and/or fill out an application form;
- when you inquire about our Services;
- when you make a donation;
- when you register to attend one of our webinars or other events;
- when you sign up for our e-newsletter or other materials;
- when you post on our Websites’ publicly available features, such as online blogs; and
- when you report a problem with our Websites or Services.
We also collect information from you automatically. Like most website administrators, we use log files that record information such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and page navigation. We gather this information to track website visitor movement in the aggregate, and to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Our goal in gathering this information is to learn how our customers and the public are using our Services. IP addresses that are recorded by our log files are not linked to personal identifiers.
From Whom Do We Collect This Information?
We may collect information directly from you. We may also receive personal information from other sources, including from our service providers any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide (if you use any of them); information we obtain from publicly available sources such as Facebook or LinkedIn; information from public records in order to conduct due diligence or for conducting fraud prevention checks or to supplement your profile.
Links and Third Party Websites
For all Website users, as you navigate through and interact with our Websites, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including details of your visits to our Websites, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Websites; information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type; and other information obtained through third-party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Tribalzone Network uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer, to analyze your use of the Websites. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Websites (including your shortened IP address) is transmitted to a Google server in India and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the Websites, compile reports on website activity for us, and to provide other services related to the Websites and internet use. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required by law, or where third parties process these data on behalf of Google. For more information about Google Analytics, or to opt out of Google Analytics, please go to the Google Analytics Opt Out Settings page.
- We use third-party vendors, including Google, Facebook, Linkedin, and Bing, in order to show ads on third-party sites across the Internet.
- Tribalzone Network along with third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookie (such as the Google Analytics cookie) to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on past visits to our Websites and to report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to the Websites.
- We use data from Google Analytics Demographics, Interest Reporting, and third-party audience data to help us understand how people find and use our Websites.
- Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising, customize Google Display Network ads using Google’s Ads Settings page.
- Visitors can customize their Linkedin advertising settings using Linkedin’s Ads Settings page.
- Visitors can customize their Facebook advertising settings using Facebook’s Ads Settings page.
- Visitors can customize their Bing advertising settings using Bing’s Ads Settings page.
- Cookies do not allow the Websites to access personal information that you haven’t already provided to us.
- Tribalzone Network may use third party analytics services, which provide us with a clearer picture of how you use the Websites, such as where you click on the Websites, non-sensitive text entered into the Websites, and mouse movements.
How We Use Your Information
- To provide you with the Websites and the Services that you request and to communicate with you regarding such Services;
- To process your donations and communicate with you and our partners about your donations;
- To respond to your inquiries and to contact you about changes to the Websites and the Services;
- To manage complaints, feedback and queries;
- To send you notices or our e-Newsletter (if you have signed up to receive it);
- To notify you of opportunities for future donations;
- To send you information about our products, Services and other offerings;
- To notify you about auction-related information, to the extent applicable;
- To provide and maintain the Websites, help diagnose problems with the Websites, and to administer and audit usage of the Websites;
- To improve the quality of the Websites and the Services;
- For statistical analysis and internal business purposes such as identifying fundraising trends;
- To comply with legal or regulatory obligations (including in connection with a court order and to meet our reporting requirements);
- To enforce or apply the agreements concerning you (including agreements between you and us);
- For any other purposes disclosed at the time the information is collected or to which you consent; and
Profiles or Accounts
When you, if a donor or auction participant, submit your contact information to sign up for a Tribalzone Network Profile, you agree and consent that Tribalzone Network may send you communication relating to our products, events, or recommended charities. When you, if a nonprofit, submit your organization’s contact information to sign up for an account with Tribalzone Network, you agree and consent that Tribalzone Network may send your organization communication relating to our products, events, or other business information. Please contact us via the methods listed in the “Contact Us” section below to opt out of receiving such communication or you may opt out by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our emails.
Information You Publicly Post
If you decide to participate in our Websites’ features, such as online blogs, by posting content, you understand that this information is publicly available.
Information You Provide to Social Networking Sites
The Websites allow you to access social networking sites including Facebook®, Twitter®, and LinkedIn®.
How We Share Your Information
When you make a donation via a NGO website that subscribes and links to a DonateNow or Fundraising Pages, your full contact information will be shared with that NGO. When you make a donation via the Websites, other services, or a partner website that uses our donation processing services, you may be asked what information you wish to be shared with the recipient NGOs. You may have a choice of: full contact information, name and email address only, or no contact information (an anonymous donation).
Our Professional Advisers
We may disclose your information to our professional advisers, including accountants, lawyers, and other professional advisers that assist us in carrying out our business activities.
Complying With the Legal System
Though Tribalzone Network makes every effort to preserve donor and customer privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, or legal process served on our organization. We also may disclose your personal information to third parties if we have reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to conduct investigations of possible breaches of law, to cooperate in any legal investigation, or to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating any agreement with us, including our Terms & Conditions.
Disclosure or Transfer of Data to Service Providers
We may use service providers to help operate and improve our Websites, assist us in providing products or services to you, to process and collect payments, to provide analytics, or provide tools we embed into our Websites, products, and services. We may share information we have about you with such service providers, solely for their use to provide services to us. Please be aware that such service providers have their own privacy policies, which govern their use of your information collected directly from you. For a full list of such service providers and their privacy policies, please contact us.
Do Not Track Requests; Third-Party Tracking
Tribalzone Network does not currently take actions to respond to Do Not Track signals sent by your web browser because a uniform technological standard has not yet been developed. We continue to review new technologies and may adopt a standard once one is created. Third parties, other than our service providers (such as our website analytics providers), do not have authorization from us to track which websites you visited prior to and after visiting the Websites. That said, we cannot control third-party tracking and there may be some third-party tracking that occurs without our knowledge or consent.
Notice to Residents of Countries Outside India.
No Services For Minors
We do not knowingly collect information from minors. To use the Websites, you must be the age of legal majority in your place of residence. By using the Websites, you hereby represent that you are at least the age of legal majority in your place of residence. We do not use an application or other mechanism to determine the age of users of the Websites. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete information associated with a minor as soon as practicable if we learn that a minor has submitted information to us. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us via the methods listed in the “Contact Us” section below.
Accessing, Modifying, Correcting and Deleting Your Information
Changes to the Policy
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 8457999840
Our Terms & Conditions and Services Agreement
- Our Terms & Conditions are available here: Our Terms & Conditions
- Our Services Agreement is available here: Services Agreement
2. Special Provisions for Donors
The information that you provide is used only to complete your donation, provide you with a donation receipt or, upon request, provide you with a donation history. With your permission, your name and contact information will be provided to the NGOs you supported through Tribalzone Network. If you do not wish share your name and contact information with the NGOs you supported through Tribalzone Network or you choose to make your donation anonymously, Tribalzone Network will not share your name or contact information. Tribalzone Network provides a field to include an optional dedication with the donation. Tribalzone Network reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove text from this field before it is provided to the designated NGO, for example, if Tribalzone Network deems it inappropriate, offensive, or misrepresentative.
When you create an account with Tribalzone Network you may choose to receive your donation records and occasional email updates on your favorite Fundraisers. If you do not wish to hear from us, simply uncheck the box on the bottom of the billing page, unsubscribe from a mailing using the “unsubscribe” link, or contact us via the methods listed in the “Contact Us” section above directly.
- Add This Social Sharing: If you use the social sharing features on the Websites to inform a friend about our Websites or Services, you will be asked to provide the friend’s name and email address. Tribalzone Network stores this information for the sole purpose of sending a one-time email and will not add your friend to our mailing list.
Special note on NGOs: Each NGO has its own policies regarding privacy of donor information. Please contact the NGO you contribute to directly to learn about their privacy policies. We will only pass on the information you provide us if you authorize us to do so.
What information is being shared by Tribalzone Network with the recipient NGO?
When you make a donation via a NGO website that subscribes and links to a DonateNow or any Fundraising pages hosted by Tribalzone Network, your full contact information will be shared with that NGO. When you make a donation via the Websites, other Tribalzone Network products, or a partner website that uses Tribalzone Network’s donation processing services, you may be asked what information you wish to be shared with the recipient NGOs. You may have a choice of: full contact information, name and email address only, or no personal information (anonymous). Tribalzone Network respects donor privacy and only shares information with donor consent. For example, when a donor has asked to remain anonymous, no information is shared with the NGO – we simply confirm that a donation has been made.
Tribalzone Network uses “session cookies” while a visitor is making a donation via Tribalzone Network hypertext links, sometimes referred to as donation buttons. “Cookies” are bits of information that are stored by your browser on your hard drive. We use “session cookies” to help us verify a donor’s identity as they move from one donation page to the next. Information collected by these session cookies is not linked to personal identifiers.
3. Special Provisions for Nonprofits, Customers, and Potential Customers
You may choose to register to receive additional information or Services from us. When you register, we request personal information about you such as your name, email address and/or telephone number, and we may ask for other information to enable us to provide a more relevant, personalized service to you. The information you provide may be stored in our databases. We endeavour to limit our requests for personal information to information we believe is minimally necessary to achieve our stated collection purposes. We may also supplement your profile information with publicly available data, such as zip codes and other demographic information.
We also collect payment information so that we can process one-time and/or recurring fees and to carefully screen organizations for our subscription services to ensure that their programmatic work meets the scope of our vision statement. Applicants fill out an online Application Form, which our customer service staff reviews. We may contact an applicant to verify information. The one-time and recurring fees are processed through a credit card processing company. Nonprofit customers can log into their password protected “My Account” section to update any personal information.
Tribalzone Network offers its own free e-Newsletter that it sends out to nonprofit customers and other interested individuals that includes online fundraising and marketing advice and training opportunities. Subscribers may choose to unsubscribe at any time and unsubscribe information is located at the bottom of each e-Newsletter. Individuals who donate to nonprofits through the Tribalzone Network DonateNow or other Fundraising page service are not subscribed to this e-Newsletter.
When you download any of our content, such as eGuides, or register for one of our webinars, we collect your personal and organizational information such as: name, address, email address, phone number, etc. Webinar registration information is collected through an event registration service provider who shares the information with Tribalzone Network, but that service provider is not permitted by us to retain, share, store, or use personal information for any secondary purposes. Subscribers may choose to unsubscribe at any time and unsubscribe information is located at the bottom of each e-Newsletter or email communication.
For our nonprofit customers, we use “session cookies” and “persistent cookies” in addition to our other processes for verifying personal information, so that we can provide secure access to account and donor information. Information collected by these session cookies is not linked to personal identifiers.